Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Well, its been quite some time. In the absence there have been good times and bad times, tears, laughter and new directions. I'm now the proud father of three beautiful children. I recognise that previous posts may have been more on the negative side, but I'm making a mental promise to myself to keep any future posts to be positive only. But... future posts means for tomorrow. So.... others look at my life and believe that it is so beautiful and so perfect. Well, far from and the jealously is unjust and belongs better to me than to you. I'm tired, I'm hurting, I'm feeling a lot older than my young years of 37, and honestly, by now, if I had a concept of what my future should bring - I don't, its totally up in the air. Tomorrow is another day... we'll see how that one pans out - secretly I wish that the day would contain less than 24 hours, so I can get it over and done with in a lot less time. Roll on Summer, fresh pastures, new air, new beginnings. The rut is hazardous and demoralizing. I need to get out. Til another day

No comments:

Post a Comment